For a bike that feels slightly different than many other bikes in its price range and type, it still offers one of the best reliabilities you could hope to get. All rights reserved. Will gladly include the Saris Bike Bunk which alone is worth $150.2010 Notre site e-commerce ainsi que nos magasins restent ouverts. I outgrew this years ago, and has been a commuter bike. There are the normal scratches from the cables on the top tube, a couple small scratches on the non-driveside drop out, from leaning the bike, and a couple small scuffs on the downtube, near the head tube.

I'm curious about its weight (I live on the second floor of an apartment building) and overall impressions.

Great condition, I never use for few years. No surprise that our mountain bikes are the most technologically advanced on the market. Trek Alpha Aluminum 490026" Tires Trip computer included - needs batteries Three ring Front sprocket 9 speed rear sprocket It's in great condition but I can only ride one at a time! It gets the job done without problems, lasts longer thanks to its solid-quality components, and despite being built differently than others, it is still incredibly reliable to use – as long as you don’t try to go over-the-top with it. Trek Antelope 800 Review: Still a Rock-Solid Bike?

Trek 4500 review. Trek 4900 mountain bike, size XS. However, the Trek 4500 offers an entirely different result. At the end of the page is a discussion of the value of small-framed vintage road bikes. I'm looking to get a new bike to get around (I'm not a racer or anything like that) and I'm looking at an offer for a Trek 4500 Alpha for $500. Since 2008, the company started using Shimano Hydraulic Discs brakes instead of the V-brakes from before. It’s just that when it comes to being stable – the Trek 4500 loses a few points. Can't mountain bike any more, it's finally time to part ways with this bike. See stat's and value here: https://www.bicyclebluebook.com/valu, Here is a Trek 4900 Mountain bike in 18". Use the Bike Finder to narrow your choices, compare models, and find the Trek that’s right for you.

As such I need I larger frame. Bike is best mountain path. Fox shocks Size M. sells new for $5999 plus taxcall or text nine5four-299-9892.

2006 Trek 4900Great cross country bike, Still in great shape. Pros: Great price for an entry level mountain bike. Any biker who knows what quality is wouldn’t change the tires unless it was needed.

Trek Speed Concept 9.9, Tri-Bike, Loaded, all electronic shifters/derailleurs.Paid 13,500 2 years ago.

Getting a Trek 4500 and being inexperienced was seemingly the best formula to enjoy a fun time at beginner-level mountaineering. 71 magasins, il y en a forcément un prêt de chez vous, Pour ne plus rien râter de notre actualité. Real nice trek, disc brakes. I try and find the bad scratches, and take pictures of them.

list Filters close Done Selected Clear all Clear all New. It's in great condition and runs great. The improved brakes made the Trek 4500 one of the best bikes out there, fixing may be the only problem the most serious fans could mention about the bike. Tune in for race action, personal profiles, behind-the-scenes footage, and more.

As long as you can handle the average frame size and its starter-level orientation, then it will feel great. By submitting this form, you consent to sending the above information to Trek Bicycle, which will be stored in the United States.

Even if you have longer legs than most people, with the excellent gearing plus the extra-large rear sprocket the Trek 4500 offers, you will feel like going downhill when steep climbing. Trek alpha 4900 - $300 (Leavenworth) 2006 Trek 4900Great cross country bike, Still in great shape.

26" men's bike, Rock Shox, headlight, taillight, air pump, odometer, bag of tools.

Especially in wet roads, the Trek 4500 was usually unreliable. Best Mountain Bike Helmet For Your Comfort And Safety In 2020, Kestrel Bikes: Best Selling Bicycle of 2020, 10 Best Mountain Bike Computer – Reviews and Guide 2020, 10 Best Mountain Bike Helmet – Reviews and Guide 2020. original price was $1200 . This didn’t only help to promote a much better experience while riding, but also to make the bike even more appealable than before. Il n'est visible ici qu'à titre informatif.

© 1995 - 2020 Trek Bicycle Corporation. If you’ve ever tried a bike with many speeds, then the Trek 4500 will feel like a fantastic ride.

I'm selling my Trek 4900 Hardtail Disc Brake due to finding myself doing more road riding.

Especially when you don’t change the 26’’ tires, you may feel like the bike is not as resilient as expected. Technical trails? Shifts great ready to ride. $1000 new, this bike cost over $2k newhas hayes disc brakes. Especially if you were a beginner in mountaineering, you would feel like this size was just perfect.

Trek 4500 Review: The Unsung Quality Mid-range Bike? list Filters . | Shifts smooth, breaks quicklyModifications:replaced handlebar, added extensionswide platform peddlesreplaced saddlechain ring protectorRear wheel is replaced and has a schrader valve, front is still, Serious buyers please include your phone number. Cash only please. I also have smaller “road” tires for it that are still in great shape. However, the bike is not perfect. Cons: You might quickly out grow this bike if you actually do a lot of trail riding. Then we have the frame, the overall design, and the top-quality tubes, down tubes, and the rest of the little pieces that make up for an incredible mid-range performer.

Salut, j'ai recu une pub d'intersport qui propose le TREK 4500 à 400 euros.

Hello! Set of 2 Bicycle Derailleur Hanger 176 Trek Part #w315464 Dropout-176 Domane Is the Trek 4500 a top contender? just needs new handle grips. Even though the most expensive bikes are the ones that attract the most attention of enthusiasts, it is usually the mid-range to low-range bikes that bring the more money to a company.

I outgrew this years ago, and has been a commuter bike. As said before, the lack of perfect stability makes the Trek 4500 a little unreliable for those who like to go harder when biking.

Maybe you set a New Years resolution to ride a bike to work every day. Limber up those fingers and go. Get the best deals on Trek Alpha Aluminum when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Best for maximum rider height under 5'5". Notre site e-commerce ainsi que nos magasins restent ouverts.

Even though the tires of the Trek 4500 were 26’’, the smallest tire size for mountain bikes, they were still one of the most appealable you could find. VTT Trek Sport et loisir Semi-rigide , Cadre Aluminium géométrie Homme Diamondback Mason 2 Review: How Good is It?

Some cosmetic scratches and bruises. Not only because it comes with a 27-speed transmission with its 3-speed crankset and its 8-speed shifters offering more versatility, but because it actually makes going uphill a lot easier than any other bike on its level. Ce vélo n'est normalement plus disponible en magasin.

Totally, as long as you know what you’re getting.

United States NEW.

Selling my ride.

Any biker who knows what quality is wouldn’t change the tires unless it was needed. If we like it, we shoot it: exciting races, exotic places, candid moments, random weirdness.

Smooth shifting and braking. Excellent condition, everything works, and it's a smooth ride.

Shimano Deore.

Copyright 2020 by BMX Online. Perfect for commuting, cruising and any trail you're brave enough to go down. Major xc, slickrock, and technical downhill would be rough. Tricks and more? Ce vélo n'est normalement plus disponible en magasin. Still have the Bontrager mountain tire size 26", grift shifter, clip-less workout cleat pedals, crowbar, and rock shock. I am selling this bike for $200do not text house phone calls only CALL ME DO NOT TEXT ME CALL ME DO NOT TEXT ME CALL ME$200 $200 $200 TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS$200 $200 $200 TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS$200 $200 $200 TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS$200 $200 $200 TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS$200 $200 $200 DOSCIENTOS DOLARES$200 $200 $200, Very nice used Trek 4900 great for riding the city trails or in the woods. However, since 2008, Trek started to make the 4500 model slightly different – and the change was, of course, mainly on the brakes.

This drawback, however, is so little that only an expert would find out about it.

Join the conversation. Limber up those fingers and go. Actually, the components the Trek 4500 uses are the ones other more expensive bikes also use. Join us at the water cooler to catch up on the latest and swap stories with Trek fans from around the world. : A Manual of Beginning to Advanced Technique.

Raleigh M80 Honest Review: Is It Worth Its Price? 2020 Trek Top Fuel 9.8 Full Carbon fiber 29er and Full suspension. Full shimano Deore XT , dropper post, Carbon fiber wheels, frame, seat post, handle bars.

Mountain Bikes 2021 Calendar: Official Mountain Bikes Wall Calendar... Best BMX Bikes For Racing: 8 Beast Bikes Reviewed, Best Fat Tire Bike: Top 8 Picks You Will Love, 12 Best Peloton Cycling Shoes in 2020: Buying Guide, What To Consider When Buying A Bike: Tips For Beginners, Raleigh Technium Bike: All You Need To Know About. The shifters, similarly, are also made by Shimano and offer 8-speed reliability not many bikes for the same price range could offer. 4500. Every Bicycle Categories and What They Mean Actually! During the hardest of paths, even, the small size of the wheels alongside the tires made it incredibly reliable nonetheless.

Trek 2010: Pratique : VTT Cross country Semi-rigide , Cadre Aluminium géométrie Homme : Cadre : Alpha Black Aluminum w/semi-integrated head tube - formed down tube w/integrated gusset - formed top tube - monostay seatstay - forged dropouts w/rack and fender mounts - replaceable derailleur hanger : Suspension : Semi-rigide : Fourche Contact

Trek Price Lists and Current Values.

It’s a decent contender overall, of course. This MADE IN THE USA aluminum frame is in excellent good overall condition.

Like New . Trek alpha 4500 mountain bike  Good condition Not used for a long time. From A non smoking home. I also have smaller “road” tires for it that are still in great shape.

Anyone have any thoughts? As you acknowledge what you're getting – the Trek 4500 will easily become one of the best bikes you’ve ever ridden.

Diamondback Haanjo Review: Is It Worth The Hype? But if you know that the bike offers the best performance for on-road biking, and for light, casual, and recreational use – then you will feel outstandingly satisfied with its quality.

But for those who love to go hard on the pedals, who enjoy high speed, and who like to go downhill, faster than everyone else, and maybe just do some technical stuff – then the bike will feel a little unfitted.

What Is The Term For Continuing To Squeeze The Trigger After The Bullet Fires?, Susan Park Husband, Cow Jaw Bone, Phantom Works Vs Skunk Works, Welshly Arms Snl, Soundgarden Spoonman Meaning, Alpha Yutyrannus Ark, Spring Court Student Accommodation Sidcup, How Many Pikas Are Left In The World, Bass Boost Sound Effect Meme, Will Rogers Hunting Lodge, Poplar Bluff Mugshots, Essay Topics For Tolkien, Melissa Francis Little House On The Prairie Photos, Ferrari F2004 Price, Carlos Mencia Net Worth 2020, Lahaina Noon 2021, Mgm Lion Roar Tiger, Charlie Hiett Age, Castlevania Symphony Of The Night Sound Test, Abandoned Farms In Ohio, Pirate Proxy List, Pine Tree Losing Needles, Silhouette Captions For Instagram, Ntsb Accident Reports By Month, Funny Pe Teacher Quotes, Why Did Killua Kill Bodoro, Horse Leeches For Sale, " />

trek 4500 alpha price

21" frame (for someone 5'10 to 6'1)Original Owner, this bike got me through college commuting and tons of fun on the trail.

For a bike that feels slightly different than many other bikes in its price range and type, it still offers one of the best reliabilities you could hope to get. All rights reserved. Will gladly include the Saris Bike Bunk which alone is worth $150.2010 Notre site e-commerce ainsi que nos magasins restent ouverts. I outgrew this years ago, and has been a commuter bike. There are the normal scratches from the cables on the top tube, a couple small scratches on the non-driveside drop out, from leaning the bike, and a couple small scuffs on the downtube, near the head tube.

I'm curious about its weight (I live on the second floor of an apartment building) and overall impressions.

Great condition, I never use for few years. No surprise that our mountain bikes are the most technologically advanced on the market. Trek Alpha Aluminum 490026" Tires Trip computer included - needs batteries Three ring Front sprocket 9 speed rear sprocket It's in great condition but I can only ride one at a time! It gets the job done without problems, lasts longer thanks to its solid-quality components, and despite being built differently than others, it is still incredibly reliable to use – as long as you don’t try to go over-the-top with it. Trek Antelope 800 Review: Still a Rock-Solid Bike?

Trek 4500 review. Trek 4900 mountain bike, size XS. However, the Trek 4500 offers an entirely different result. At the end of the page is a discussion of the value of small-framed vintage road bikes. I'm looking to get a new bike to get around (I'm not a racer or anything like that) and I'm looking at an offer for a Trek 4500 Alpha for $500. Since 2008, the company started using Shimano Hydraulic Discs brakes instead of the V-brakes from before. It’s just that when it comes to being stable – the Trek 4500 loses a few points. Can't mountain bike any more, it's finally time to part ways with this bike. See stat's and value here: https://www.bicyclebluebook.com/valu, Here is a Trek 4900 Mountain bike in 18". Use the Bike Finder to narrow your choices, compare models, and find the Trek that’s right for you.

As such I need I larger frame. Bike is best mountain path. Fox shocks Size M. sells new for $5999 plus taxcall or text nine5four-299-9892.

2006 Trek 4900Great cross country bike, Still in great shape. Pros: Great price for an entry level mountain bike. Any biker who knows what quality is wouldn’t change the tires unless it was needed.

Trek Speed Concept 9.9, Tri-Bike, Loaded, all electronic shifters/derailleurs.Paid 13,500 2 years ago.

Getting a Trek 4500 and being inexperienced was seemingly the best formula to enjoy a fun time at beginner-level mountaineering. 71 magasins, il y en a forcément un prêt de chez vous, Pour ne plus rien râter de notre actualité. Real nice trek, disc brakes. I try and find the bad scratches, and take pictures of them.

list Filters close Done Selected Clear all Clear all New. It's in great condition and runs great. The improved brakes made the Trek 4500 one of the best bikes out there, fixing may be the only problem the most serious fans could mention about the bike. Tune in for race action, personal profiles, behind-the-scenes footage, and more.

As long as you can handle the average frame size and its starter-level orientation, then it will feel great. By submitting this form, you consent to sending the above information to Trek Bicycle, which will be stored in the United States.

Even if you have longer legs than most people, with the excellent gearing plus the extra-large rear sprocket the Trek 4500 offers, you will feel like going downhill when steep climbing. Trek alpha 4900 - $300 (Leavenworth) 2006 Trek 4900Great cross country bike, Still in great shape.

26" men's bike, Rock Shox, headlight, taillight, air pump, odometer, bag of tools.

Especially in wet roads, the Trek 4500 was usually unreliable. Best Mountain Bike Helmet For Your Comfort And Safety In 2020, Kestrel Bikes: Best Selling Bicycle of 2020, 10 Best Mountain Bike Computer – Reviews and Guide 2020, 10 Best Mountain Bike Helmet – Reviews and Guide 2020. original price was $1200 . This didn’t only help to promote a much better experience while riding, but also to make the bike even more appealable than before. Il n'est visible ici qu'à titre informatif.

© 1995 - 2020 Trek Bicycle Corporation. If you’ve ever tried a bike with many speeds, then the Trek 4500 will feel like a fantastic ride.

I'm selling my Trek 4900 Hardtail Disc Brake due to finding myself doing more road riding.

Especially when you don’t change the 26’’ tires, you may feel like the bike is not as resilient as expected. Technical trails? Shifts great ready to ride. $1000 new, this bike cost over $2k newhas hayes disc brakes. Especially if you were a beginner in mountaineering, you would feel like this size was just perfect.

Trek 4500 Review: The Unsung Quality Mid-range Bike? list Filters . | Shifts smooth, breaks quicklyModifications:replaced handlebar, added extensionswide platform peddlesreplaced saddlechain ring protectorRear wheel is replaced and has a schrader valve, front is still, Serious buyers please include your phone number. Cash only please. I also have smaller “road” tires for it that are still in great shape. However, the bike is not perfect. Cons: You might quickly out grow this bike if you actually do a lot of trail riding. Then we have the frame, the overall design, and the top-quality tubes, down tubes, and the rest of the little pieces that make up for an incredible mid-range performer.

Salut, j'ai recu une pub d'intersport qui propose le TREK 4500 à 400 euros.

Hello! Set of 2 Bicycle Derailleur Hanger 176 Trek Part #w315464 Dropout-176 Domane Is the Trek 4500 a top contender? just needs new handle grips. Even though the most expensive bikes are the ones that attract the most attention of enthusiasts, it is usually the mid-range to low-range bikes that bring the more money to a company.

I outgrew this years ago, and has been a commuter bike. As said before, the lack of perfect stability makes the Trek 4500 a little unreliable for those who like to go harder when biking.

Maybe you set a New Years resolution to ride a bike to work every day. Limber up those fingers and go. Get the best deals on Trek Alpha Aluminum when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Best for maximum rider height under 5'5". Notre site e-commerce ainsi que nos magasins restent ouverts.

Even though the tires of the Trek 4500 were 26’’, the smallest tire size for mountain bikes, they were still one of the most appealable you could find. VTT Trek Sport et loisir Semi-rigide , Cadre Aluminium géométrie Homme Diamondback Mason 2 Review: How Good is It?

Some cosmetic scratches and bruises. Not only because it comes with a 27-speed transmission with its 3-speed crankset and its 8-speed shifters offering more versatility, but because it actually makes going uphill a lot easier than any other bike on its level. Ce vélo n'est normalement plus disponible en magasin.

Totally, as long as you know what you’re getting.

United States NEW.

Selling my ride.

Any biker who knows what quality is wouldn’t change the tires unless it was needed. If we like it, we shoot it: exciting races, exotic places, candid moments, random weirdness.

Smooth shifting and braking. Excellent condition, everything works, and it's a smooth ride.

Shimano Deore.

Copyright 2020 by BMX Online. Perfect for commuting, cruising and any trail you're brave enough to go down. Major xc, slickrock, and technical downhill would be rough. Tricks and more? Ce vélo n'est normalement plus disponible en magasin. Still have the Bontrager mountain tire size 26", grift shifter, clip-less workout cleat pedals, crowbar, and rock shock. I am selling this bike for $200do not text house phone calls only CALL ME DO NOT TEXT ME CALL ME DO NOT TEXT ME CALL ME$200 $200 $200 TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS$200 $200 $200 TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS$200 $200 $200 TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS$200 $200 $200 TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS$200 $200 $200 DOSCIENTOS DOLARES$200 $200 $200, Very nice used Trek 4900 great for riding the city trails or in the woods. However, since 2008, Trek started to make the 4500 model slightly different – and the change was, of course, mainly on the brakes.

This drawback, however, is so little that only an expert would find out about it.

Join the conversation. Limber up those fingers and go. Actually, the components the Trek 4500 uses are the ones other more expensive bikes also use. Join us at the water cooler to catch up on the latest and swap stories with Trek fans from around the world. : A Manual of Beginning to Advanced Technique.

Raleigh M80 Honest Review: Is It Worth Its Price? 2020 Trek Top Fuel 9.8 Full Carbon fiber 29er and Full suspension. Full shimano Deore XT , dropper post, Carbon fiber wheels, frame, seat post, handle bars.

Mountain Bikes 2021 Calendar: Official Mountain Bikes Wall Calendar... Best BMX Bikes For Racing: 8 Beast Bikes Reviewed, Best Fat Tire Bike: Top 8 Picks You Will Love, 12 Best Peloton Cycling Shoes in 2020: Buying Guide, What To Consider When Buying A Bike: Tips For Beginners, Raleigh Technium Bike: All You Need To Know About. The shifters, similarly, are also made by Shimano and offer 8-speed reliability not many bikes for the same price range could offer. 4500. Every Bicycle Categories and What They Mean Actually! During the hardest of paths, even, the small size of the wheels alongside the tires made it incredibly reliable nonetheless.

Trek 2010: Pratique : VTT Cross country Semi-rigide , Cadre Aluminium géométrie Homme : Cadre : Alpha Black Aluminum w/semi-integrated head tube - formed down tube w/integrated gusset - formed top tube - monostay seatstay - forged dropouts w/rack and fender mounts - replaceable derailleur hanger : Suspension : Semi-rigide : Fourche Contact

Trek Price Lists and Current Values.

It’s a decent contender overall, of course. This MADE IN THE USA aluminum frame is in excellent good overall condition.

Like New . Trek alpha 4500 mountain bike  Good condition Not used for a long time. From A non smoking home. I also have smaller “road” tires for it that are still in great shape.

Anyone have any thoughts? As you acknowledge what you're getting – the Trek 4500 will easily become one of the best bikes you’ve ever ridden.

Diamondback Haanjo Review: Is It Worth The Hype? But if you know that the bike offers the best performance for on-road biking, and for light, casual, and recreational use – then you will feel outstandingly satisfied with its quality.

But for those who love to go hard on the pedals, who enjoy high speed, and who like to go downhill, faster than everyone else, and maybe just do some technical stuff – then the bike will feel a little unfitted.

What Is The Term For Continuing To Squeeze The Trigger After The Bullet Fires?, Susan Park Husband, Cow Jaw Bone, Phantom Works Vs Skunk Works, Welshly Arms Snl, Soundgarden Spoonman Meaning, Alpha Yutyrannus Ark, Spring Court Student Accommodation Sidcup, How Many Pikas Are Left In The World, Bass Boost Sound Effect Meme, Will Rogers Hunting Lodge, Poplar Bluff Mugshots, Essay Topics For Tolkien, Melissa Francis Little House On The Prairie Photos, Ferrari F2004 Price, Carlos Mencia Net Worth 2020, Lahaina Noon 2021, Mgm Lion Roar Tiger, Charlie Hiett Age, Castlevania Symphony Of The Night Sound Test, Abandoned Farms In Ohio, Pirate Proxy List, Pine Tree Losing Needles, Silhouette Captions For Instagram, Ntsb Accident Reports By Month, Funny Pe Teacher Quotes, Why Did Killua Kill Bodoro, Horse Leeches For Sale,