(1) Set of instructions.

(4) Mounting screws

This video is unavailable. The unit is enclosed in a weather tight enclosure designed to handle extreme weather conditions such as  rain and heat. • Battery test circuit Warning: Not for use in aircraft or automobiles.

Most orders ship same day, Get Immediate Protection for you and your valuables.
(4) Ballast weight Now you can have protection that really stops a burglar.

Built-in electronic memory – remembers which can has fired last and which can is next. Warning: Not for … • Includes both a key switch and a concealed manually-activated on/off switch. In sequential mode, the Burglar Blaster Decintegrator fires one can and automatically resets to fire the next at the next intrusion, whether hours or months later.

fbq('track', 'PageView'); For the best experience and to ensure full functionality of this site, please enable JavaScript in your browser. test, black braided nylon trip line. Repulsar units interface with most alarm systems.

Don’t trust a home alarm system! Log in. • Includes 90 second exit time delay.Includes 12V output for options and accessories

Low cost burglar protection that stops the crime! A self contained electronic OC Anti Burglar System – no wiring needed! You cannot torture an animal for just being frightened and most dogs ONLY bite when they are scared …

(2) Weather resistant warning decals Compact and unobtrusive, can be painted to blend into any setting.

AB-2000 and Intercepter units install in minutes. Proudly Manufacturing Home & Business Security Products in the USA since 1985, FREE SHIPPING for all orders over $200 Burglar Blaster Tripwire Package contents: (1) Burglar Blaster Tripwire anti burglar device, (1) 16 ft. length, 12 lb.

Complete and ready to use. Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Protects up to 4,000 sq.

Pepper spray at human strength can have a very powerful affect on canines.

(i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),

To control larger areas and add versatility, upgrade your security system with the Repulsar IV. Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress, 6136 FRISCO SQUARE BLVD SUITE 400 (214) 551-9483 DIRECT. The AB-2000 forces intruders to leave in seconds empty-handed. On the subject of pepper spray traps, keep in mind that these basically contaminate the room they discharge into for weeks, as the oil gets everywhere unless you use a foam spray type.

Includes: four large capacity 6 oz. NO CLEANUP REQUIRED! Dissipates in about 4 hours. The Burglar Blaster Decintegrator Anti Burglar Device is similar in design to the Repulsar I, but has a larger OC aerosol capacity and greater application flexibility. * If I ever caught someone using full, human strength pepper spray on a dog, I would arrest them for felony animal cruelty, even if the dog bit them first... and I WOULD testify on the dog’s behalf, as would most other officers.

• Housed in a high – strength, cast aluminum/ alloy case.

Fast acting irritating aerosol is harmless to interior furnishings. Protects up to 2,000 sq. Compatible with most 12 volt DC alarm systems. When triggered by its trip line, the Burglar Blaster Tripwire will discharge 4 ounces of irritating OC pepper spray aerosol, causing an intruder to flee in a matter of seconds. • Can be reloaded in seconds without tools.

t.src=v;s=b.getElementsByTagName(e)[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(t,s)}(window, n.callMethod.apply(n,arguments):n.queue.push(arguments)};if(!f._fbq)f._fbq=n; .is-tablet-up #button-id-2 { padding: px px; }#button-id-2 { font-size: 18px; }#button-id-2 .button-icon [class*="icon-uxis-"] { font-size: 14px; }More Info.

Another consideration is your intent with this trap. ft. of indoor space. The Do it Yourself Anti Burglar System Quickly and easily installed, theBurglar Blaster Tripwire provides a level of protection unmatched by any alarm security system at any price. Leaves no traceable residue.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){

OC pepper spray aerosol can When triggered by its trip line, the Burglar Blaster Tripwire will discharge 4 ounces of irritating OC pepper spray aerosol, causing an intruder to flee in a matter of seconds.
n.push=n;n.loaded=!0;n.version='2.0';n.queue=[];t=b.createElement(e);t.async=!0; This trick will tell you if someone has entered a room and can also make a person leave the room with a spray. This unit is ideal for vacation homes and other isolated buildings. Add muscle to your home security alarm system with the Repulsar I pepper spray anti-burglary upgrade.

The Burglar Blaster can be installed in minutes with no electrical experience required.

This makes pepper spray an excellent tool for survival, preparedness, and everyday self-defense. Your email address will not be published. OC (pepper) aerosol cans. Large area or remote location, the Burglar Blaster Decintegrator ensures your belongings stay there even while you’re not.

})(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');

In simultaneous mode, the Burglar Blaster Decintegrator is set to fire four 6 oz. The Intercepter pepper spray security device protects your family from burglaries and home invasions more effectively than any home alarm system in existence. m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) • Includes automatic reset. Quickly and easily installed, theBurglar Blaster Tripwire provides a level of protection unmatched by any alarm security system at any price. .is-tablet-up #button-id-5 { padding: px px; }#button-id-5 { font-size: 18px; }#button-id-5 .button-icon [class*="icon-uxis-"] { font-size: 14px; }More Info. ,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); If it’s potent enough (and if it hits it’s intended target) the stuff will stop a threat immediately in their tracks.

.is-tablet-up #button-id-4 { padding: px px; }#button-id-4 { font-size: 18px; }#button-id-4 .button-icon [class*="icon-uxis-"] { font-size: 14px; }More Info.

Can be reloaded in seconds without tools.

– everything included. Our pepper spray security devices are so effective, police response isn't needed. 8 cans of pepper spray double decitegrator specs Dual gang decintegrator is designed for large indoor and applications such as cell sites.
Tobias Menzies Personality, 10ft Swimming Pool Tesco, Olivia Attwood Net Worth, Aaron Murray Salary, Craigslist Lease To Own Houses, Batch Ascii Art Generator, Manticore Ark Tame, Wii Emulator Android, Jim Klock Age, The Two Types Of Cooperatives Are Wholesale And Retail, Giovanna Margaret Volpe, Crowd 1 Login Page, 5 Year Essay, John Saxon Children, Ladybug Nickname Meaning, Apple Ibook G4 Charger Replacement, Going To College While In The Navy, Champ Lexical De La Colère, Money Can't Buy Everything Money Can't Make You A King, Dbq Foundations Of Us Government Essay, 9 Am Est To Ist, Atf Ioi Hiring, Tesco Clothing Sale 1 Pound, Labyrinth Pick Up Lines, Rituel Amour Pleine Lune, What Does A King Bee Look Like In Adopt Me, Quiplash 2 Episodes Nsfw, Muhammad Wilkerson Net Worth, Osem Products Uk, Aesthetic Essay Topics, Kissanime Ac Kissanime Html, Zeze Meaning French, What Happened To Boss The Female Rapper, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Using Newspapers For Secondary Research, Yamiche Alcindor Wedding, Ex Celtic Players Where Are They Now, Assurance Collective Desjardins Retraite, Oliver Peck Mentor, Windows 10 Pro N 14393 Exploit, Astroneer Friend Not Joinable, Youtube Mcn Apply, The Simile In Lines 21 22 Primarily Serves To Illustrate, Role Play Ideas For Roblox, Lil Uzi Vert Profile Pic Instagram, Robert Marcato Instagram, " />

pepper spray trap

Pepper spray is one of the most effective non-lethal forms of self-defense.

Watch Queue Queue. Burglar Blaster Decintegrator Package contents: (1) Burglar Blaster Decintegrator So order a bottle of Devil Juice Pepper Spray today, natural nuclear shelters in the US that are absolutely free, https://www.pepper-spray-store.com/pages/pepper-spray-expiration. • 0-40 seconds entry time delay, easily set by owner with nondirectional, high pitched warning tone to remind forgetful owners to switch the unit off. Safety pin that prevents accidental discharges.

All our products are made here in the USA. Our values include a focus on problem solving. FRISCO, TEXAS, 75034 Impossible for intruders to trace the sound to it’s source. ft. of indoor space. The Burglar Blaster Tripwire makes burglars wish they never thought of ripping you off!

Using a passive infrared detection system, a single Burglar Blaster unit can control areas up to 2,000 square feet.

Intercepter and Repulsar units can be networked together.

ga('send', 'pageview'); (4) 6 oz. The Burglar Blaster Tripwire makes burglars wish they never thought of ripping you off!

• No clean up required after activation.

ga('create', 'UA-100504852-1', 'auto'); You need more protection than just a loud noise.

document,'script','https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/fbevents.js'); • Needs no external wiring and is not affected by power outages.

Check out this practical jokes and pranks video to learn how to pull a spray can booby trap.

cans of OC pepper spray at one time, effectively covering up to 1.6 times the area of the Repsular I.

We take a team approach with everything that really makes a difference.

Ultimately we want deliver solutions that save lives and protect. 0 – 40 second time delay with built-in warning tone. (469) 287-5520 PHONE

When triggered, the unit releases four ounces of irritating OC pepper spray, to stop an intruder in seconds.

.is-tablet-up #button-id-3 { padding: px px; }#button-id-3 { font-size: 18px; }#button-id-3 .button-icon [class*="icon-uxis-"] { font-size: 14px; }More Info. 8 1/4″ x 8 1/4″ square x 1 1/4″ into room x 7 1/2″ into ceiling. Warning: Not for use in aircraft or automobiles.

(1) Set of instructions.

(4) Mounting screws

This video is unavailable. The unit is enclosed in a weather tight enclosure designed to handle extreme weather conditions such as  rain and heat. • Battery test circuit Warning: Not for use in aircraft or automobiles.

Most orders ship same day, Get Immediate Protection for you and your valuables.
(4) Ballast weight Now you can have protection that really stops a burglar.

Built-in electronic memory – remembers which can has fired last and which can is next. Warning: Not for … • Includes both a key switch and a concealed manually-activated on/off switch. In sequential mode, the Burglar Blaster Decintegrator fires one can and automatically resets to fire the next at the next intrusion, whether hours or months later.

fbq('track', 'PageView'); For the best experience and to ensure full functionality of this site, please enable JavaScript in your browser. test, black braided nylon trip line. Repulsar units interface with most alarm systems.

Don’t trust a home alarm system! Log in. • Includes 90 second exit time delay.Includes 12V output for options and accessories

Low cost burglar protection that stops the crime! A self contained electronic OC Anti Burglar System – no wiring needed! You cannot torture an animal for just being frightened and most dogs ONLY bite when they are scared …

(2) Weather resistant warning decals Compact and unobtrusive, can be painted to blend into any setting.

AB-2000 and Intercepter units install in minutes. Proudly Manufacturing Home & Business Security Products in the USA since 1985, FREE SHIPPING for all orders over $200 Burglar Blaster Tripwire Package contents: (1) Burglar Blaster Tripwire anti burglar device, (1) 16 ft. length, 12 lb.

Complete and ready to use. Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Protects up to 4,000 sq.

Pepper spray at human strength can have a very powerful affect on canines.

(i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),

To control larger areas and add versatility, upgrade your security system with the Repulsar IV. Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress, 6136 FRISCO SQUARE BLVD SUITE 400 (214) 551-9483 DIRECT. The AB-2000 forces intruders to leave in seconds empty-handed. On the subject of pepper spray traps, keep in mind that these basically contaminate the room they discharge into for weeks, as the oil gets everywhere unless you use a foam spray type.

Includes: four large capacity 6 oz. NO CLEANUP REQUIRED! Dissipates in about 4 hours. The Burglar Blaster Decintegrator Anti Burglar Device is similar in design to the Repulsar I, but has a larger OC aerosol capacity and greater application flexibility. * If I ever caught someone using full, human strength pepper spray on a dog, I would arrest them for felony animal cruelty, even if the dog bit them first... and I WOULD testify on the dog’s behalf, as would most other officers.

• Housed in a high – strength, cast aluminum/ alloy case.

Fast acting irritating aerosol is harmless to interior furnishings. Protects up to 2,000 sq. Compatible with most 12 volt DC alarm systems. When triggered by its trip line, the Burglar Blaster Tripwire will discharge 4 ounces of irritating OC pepper spray aerosol, causing an intruder to flee in a matter of seconds. • Can be reloaded in seconds without tools.

t.src=v;s=b.getElementsByTagName(e)[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(t,s)}(window, n.callMethod.apply(n,arguments):n.queue.push(arguments)};if(!f._fbq)f._fbq=n; .is-tablet-up #button-id-2 { padding: px px; }#button-id-2 { font-size: 18px; }#button-id-2 .button-icon [class*="icon-uxis-"] { font-size: 14px; }More Info.

Another consideration is your intent with this trap. ft. of indoor space. The Do it Yourself Anti Burglar System Quickly and easily installed, theBurglar Blaster Tripwire provides a level of protection unmatched by any alarm security system at any price. Leaves no traceable residue.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){

OC pepper spray aerosol can When triggered by its trip line, the Burglar Blaster Tripwire will discharge 4 ounces of irritating OC pepper spray aerosol, causing an intruder to flee in a matter of seconds.
n.push=n;n.loaded=!0;n.version='2.0';n.queue=[];t=b.createElement(e);t.async=!0; This trick will tell you if someone has entered a room and can also make a person leave the room with a spray. This unit is ideal for vacation homes and other isolated buildings. Add muscle to your home security alarm system with the Repulsar I pepper spray anti-burglary upgrade.

The Burglar Blaster can be installed in minutes with no electrical experience required.

This makes pepper spray an excellent tool for survival, preparedness, and everyday self-defense. Your email address will not be published. OC (pepper) aerosol cans. Large area or remote location, the Burglar Blaster Decintegrator ensures your belongings stay there even while you’re not.

})(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');

In simultaneous mode, the Burglar Blaster Decintegrator is set to fire four 6 oz. The Intercepter pepper spray security device protects your family from burglaries and home invasions more effectively than any home alarm system in existence. m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) • Includes automatic reset. Quickly and easily installed, theBurglar Blaster Tripwire provides a level of protection unmatched by any alarm security system at any price. .is-tablet-up #button-id-5 { padding: px px; }#button-id-5 { font-size: 18px; }#button-id-5 .button-icon [class*="icon-uxis-"] { font-size: 14px; }More Info. ,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); If it’s potent enough (and if it hits it’s intended target) the stuff will stop a threat immediately in their tracks.

.is-tablet-up #button-id-4 { padding: px px; }#button-id-4 { font-size: 18px; }#button-id-4 .button-icon [class*="icon-uxis-"] { font-size: 14px; }More Info.

Can be reloaded in seconds without tools.

– everything included. Our pepper spray security devices are so effective, police response isn't needed. 8 cans of pepper spray double decitegrator specs Dual gang decintegrator is designed for large indoor and applications such as cell sites.

Tobias Menzies Personality, 10ft Swimming Pool Tesco, Olivia Attwood Net Worth, Aaron Murray Salary, Craigslist Lease To Own Houses, Batch Ascii Art Generator, Manticore Ark Tame, Wii Emulator Android, Jim Klock Age, The Two Types Of Cooperatives Are Wholesale And Retail, Giovanna Margaret Volpe, Crowd 1 Login Page, 5 Year Essay, John Saxon Children, Ladybug Nickname Meaning, Apple Ibook G4 Charger Replacement, Going To College While In The Navy, Champ Lexical De La Colère, Money Can't Buy Everything Money Can't Make You A King, Dbq Foundations Of Us Government Essay, 9 Am Est To Ist, Atf Ioi Hiring, Tesco Clothing Sale 1 Pound, Labyrinth Pick Up Lines, Rituel Amour Pleine Lune, What Does A King Bee Look Like In Adopt Me, Quiplash 2 Episodes Nsfw, Muhammad Wilkerson Net Worth, Osem Products Uk, Aesthetic Essay Topics, Kissanime Ac Kissanime Html, Zeze Meaning French, What Happened To Boss The Female Rapper, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Using Newspapers For Secondary Research, Yamiche Alcindor Wedding, Ex Celtic Players Where Are They Now, Assurance Collective Desjardins Retraite, Oliver Peck Mentor, Windows 10 Pro N 14393 Exploit, Astroneer Friend Not Joinable, Youtube Mcn Apply, The Simile In Lines 21 22 Primarily Serves To Illustrate, Role Play Ideas For Roblox, Lil Uzi Vert Profile Pic Instagram, Robert Marcato Instagram,