What Channel Is Nhk On Spectrum, Tom Ellis Soeur Jumelle, How Long Does A Pitbull Stay In Labor, Truth Or Drink Pdf, Conflict Between Beneatha And Walter, Machel Montano Kids Mother, " />

memetic hazard irl

Affected viewers are prone to conspiracy theories, both true and false, and tend to band together to support their cause. A memetic SCP would be more likely to be a phrase that makes you think you have wings as opposed to a phrase that makes you actually grow a pair of wings. As for what exactly it is, I would best describe it as an anomalous, possibly sentient virus that exists within various internet servers that is capable of attaching memetic hazards to social media posts. I think people will fall into torpor as their brain stops having anything to react to. View wiki source for this page without editing. enjoy, nevercalm. If so, why? Click here to toggle editing of individual sections of the page (if possible). Find out what you can do. The Image That Can Break Your Brain: the McCollough effect posted by quin (53 comments total) 23 users marked this as a favorite . —Holden Caulfield. If you are unhappy with my services or found a bug, please write a message to my creator A memetic hazard implanted in certain social media posts that may cause its viewers to become politically radicalized. Unauthorized personnel viewing this file will be terminated. Change the name (also URL address, possibly the category) of the page. I came to terms with this expectation. See pages that link to and include this page. If you want to discuss contents of this page - this is the easiest way to do it. He's a kid (to me anyway), and yet he has the voice of a elderly dignified BBC science reporter. Some people knowingly accept they're doing evil acts for … This would include banning users who unknowingly spread the anomaly, banning forums and Subreddits with a high presence of the anomaly, so on and so forth. Nice hoax. 5+ years of basilisk baiting. Shop high-quality unique Memetic T-Shirts designed and sold by artists. Or some other completely normal IRL reason, nothing on the level of so outrageous science can't possibly explain it. Warning: Memetic Hazard February 8, 2015 1:59 PM Subscribe. In scipverse terms this is a visual cognitohazard. Tom Scott's voice is amazing. Why? Yanis strongly endorses this show. Memetic Hazard WARNING. That's some whole new perceptual trickery there. The primary effect is significantly raising the IQ of viewers and causing mild paranoia. The SCP would predominantly affect large websites with a significant presence of fringe politics as well as large meme or shitposting communities, chiefly Reddit, 4Chan, and iFunny. Click here to toggle editing of individual sections of the page (if possible). Join 6,440 readers in helping fund MetaFilter. The room will be accoustically dead in the same direction as the black wall. He could report about just about anything (and he. However, not everyone in this age group is affected. Wikidot.com Terms of Service - what you can, what you should not etc. Ah, Tom Scott...his linguistics videos channel is fantastic too! Sample Page; Latest Episode February 23, 2020. s04e0007 – Security Theatre Of The Mind. The Chaos Insurgency is the only current GOI that would in any way benefit from this anomaly (yes, I know the Serpent's Hand would benefit from this on paper, but to me it is unlike them to try to turn people into far-right political extremists or use an anomaly in this way). General Wikidot.com documentation and help section. Shop high-quality unique Memetics T-Shirts designed and sold by artists. Don’t forget to review and subscribe, and tell your friend who’s moving house on short notice and therefore wasn’t able to get their podcast up in time. The first of which was that this was a fictional city and thus I was where I shouldn’t be. Like I had said, this is an idea I haven't fully fleshed out mostly because I wasn't quite sure where to go with it. Well done. Theme by ILoveWP.com, s04e0003 – A Bookshelf Is Better Than A Blogroll. Males with strong religious beliefs would be the most vulnerable to the SCP. All posts copyright their original authors. Unauthorized personnel viewing this file will be terminated. SCP Foundation Secure, Contain, Protect. View/set parent page (used for creating breadcrumbs and structured layout). Memetic SCPs … If you want to discuss contents of this page - this is the easiest way to do it. Just because? Click here to edit contents of this page. This website exists to break down the barriers between people, to extend a weblog beyond just one person, and to foster discussion among its members. They just don’t want to go to the fuss of explaining it right […], We’re back. Males with strong religious beliefs would be the most vulnerable to the SCP. View wiki source for this page without editing. So I've already read the Tag FAQ but I'm still a bit confused about memetic hazards and their distinctions from cognitohazards and infohazards. Of course, the memetic model isn't largely supported in real world neurolingistics, but if it were it probably wouldn't include this kind of deep subconscious cognitive phenomena.

What Channel Is Nhk On Spectrum, Tom Ellis Soeur Jumelle, How Long Does A Pitbull Stay In Labor, Truth Or Drink Pdf, Conflict Between Beneatha And Walter, Machel Montano Kids Mother,