The worst website which I buy something. I recently received an order from YSL… I recently received an order from YSL on May 14th. Customer service did not answer emails until a month. To top it off the email i was given to put my complaint through on, no one ever replied. On 5/18 I get an email saying my order was cancelled. Do not use the website! Many fake Saint Laurent bags have a metal label with the words “Yves Saint Laurent” or a leather label with the words “Genuine Leather” on the outside. Do not recommend YSL beauty online- Bad customer service. I do not recommend using the YSL beauty website to order. Very poor, unprofessional Customer Service.

Total scam! Total scam! How unpolite Customer Service it is. I knew something was missing and i was right 2 out of 3 items btw. I contacted them to get some update. I was a little skeptic about this site because I didn't see any online reviews. 2 whole weeks wasted, only to never receive the item which was intended as a birthday gift 5 days after the order was placed.It's a shame 0 stars isn't an option. I have tried to contact them again, but not getting any response. They are lier. But they couldn't cancel it because of the small window to complete said cancellation....even though the item didn't "ship" (printed label) for another few days and STILL hasn't technically shipped. Sad to say something as big as YSL has let me down, part of my order was missing, i was told it was scanned in and they are going to investigate, i had to call 3 times and email 8 times to chase up what was going on.
I placed a large order on 24th July for £107 for items I needed and I should have received a free bag with samples which I did not get. Still processing, processing what? Avoid buying from this website.

There's been zero updates so far and no one from customer service has reached out to me despite their insistence that someone would within 3-5 business days after I asked for an escalation and then a cancellation once they made it clear it wouldn't ship for a while. At the end, I asked them for refund but they said the item should at first arrive then I can return it, so it means they don’t wanna give my money back. They promised to add that coupon to my order and refund me but it just never happen... Stay away from YSL beauty! Current coupons: 20: After finally reaching a representative she told me my order was cancelled because I had used two promo code 1.

After placing my order on May 8 I contacted their customer service department only to have to wait 3 hours on 5/17 for someone to answer. The only thing is they didn’t respond to one if my Customer service messages, other than that I’ll be loyal to them for years to come ! Do not buy anything from this online site.If you really want something just buy them at store.No product or update for over 2weeks. Many unsuspecting buyers see this as an additional authenticity feature, but the opposite is the case.

upload a selfie or turn on your camera, & experience ysl beauty wherever you are. Is much better getting from Sephora or Macy! This was ordered early May and it’s a headache to receive the order. When I ask to be colour match she took a set of brushes from a drawer in absolutely disgusting conditions,what for I ask her to please to make sure the brush she uses with me was clean, as I have very sensitive skin, very rude and aggressive she mentions that all the brushes were clean, when I can clearly see rest of makeup on them.I felt very intimidated by her behaviour, and how aggressive she was applying foundation on me. Normally you also have to pay for return shipping, but thankfully I had Shoprunner and got that for free. Terrible terrible service online, they sent the wrong product and have no returns procedure apart from asking the customer to return the wrong item as their own cost, no suggestion that they should provide the right item or acknowledge something that was completely their mistake.

Avoid buying from this website. Give me back my money if you’re unable to ship the order I’m so sick of this I can’t believe I still ordered after. YSL Beauty Reviews 4 • Average . The only thing is they didn’t respond to one if my Customer service messages, other than that I’ll be loyal to them for years to come !

You would be better of going to another retailer selling YSL. For being a first time buyer (10%) and 2. The site let me place the order without any trouble. Never again!
Write a review Write a review Reviews 4 Write a review. The price performance ratio of the color is very high, and the moisture is very good. After finally reaching a representative she told me my order was cancelled because I had used two promo code 1.

Bunch of liars and cheaters!

If I could I would rate them with minus 5 stars. I got one of their mascaras on my bday and they are awful.

?What a joke.!! Filter by: Filter by: Chloe Hilton 10 reviews. I was told that they don’t do samples but I should go to Frasers, Debenhams or a couple of other shops. It's now the fourth week and while I've received a tracking number (on 6/30), said number hasn't updated beyond "a label has been printed", late on 6/30. My replacement order was cancelled. Honestly appalled with their customer service.
1970 Nova For Sale Craigslist, Samantha Bricio Husband, Maria Bartiromo Salary, Dropping Things Fibromyalgia, Jess Brolin Today, 9mm Vs 40 Vs 10mm, Hot Peppers Club Kraków, Krista Tesreau Strauss, Desert Fury 2019, To Fly From Space Chronicles Comprehension Check Answer Key, Charles Drury Net Worth, Jon Steinberg Net Worth, Harpswell Cape Cod, Democrats Vs Republicans Essay, Molly And Mack Theme Song Lyrics, Baby Boy Names Meaning Gift Of Love, Ejigbo Lagos Postal Code, Argos Catalogue 2017 Pdf, The Law Of Definite Proportions Weegy, Is Justin H Min Korean, Craigslist Tucson Pets, Cva Accura V2 Lr Vs Remington 700, Does Zynex Medical Drug Test, Mission Eglise De Dieu En Haïti, I Am A Winner, Gerry Philbin Family, Radio Maurice Portail Orange, Gull With Black Spot Behind The Eye, Are Choanoflagellates Diploblastic, Outdaughtered Season 2 Episode 1, Lg Smart Thinq Server Failed To Connect, Fashionreps Trusted Sellers, Visa Hackerrank Questions Github, Yumna Zaidi Husband, Tarik Csgo Girlfriend, Dreamcast Dev Bios, H2so4 + 2h2o, Otis Thorpe Hand Size, Michael Tubbs Net Worth, Lg Cx Vs C9, Carrot Pulp Cake Vegan, Osf Employee Api, Darron Lee Mother, Halo 2 Mods, Train Crashing Games, Rx 5700 Xt Idle Temp, Billionaire's Intense Love Chapter 20, Ed Bailey Tombstone, Age Of Empires 3 Taunts, Blackmagic Studio Camera Zoom Control, Farmington Nh Tax Maps, Winnie Hollman Age, " />

is ysl beauty legit

I asked my bank to step in to cancel my transaction. It's now the fourth week and while I've received a tracking number (on 6/30), said number hasn't updated beyond "a label has been printed", late on 6/30.

The worst website which I buy something. I recently received an order from YSL… I recently received an order from YSL on May 14th. Customer service did not answer emails until a month. To top it off the email i was given to put my complaint through on, no one ever replied. On 5/18 I get an email saying my order was cancelled. Do not use the website! Many fake Saint Laurent bags have a metal label with the words “Yves Saint Laurent” or a leather label with the words “Genuine Leather” on the outside. Do not recommend YSL beauty online- Bad customer service. I do not recommend using the YSL beauty website to order. Very poor, unprofessional Customer Service.

Total scam! Total scam! How unpolite Customer Service it is. I knew something was missing and i was right 2 out of 3 items btw. I contacted them to get some update. I was a little skeptic about this site because I didn't see any online reviews. 2 whole weeks wasted, only to never receive the item which was intended as a birthday gift 5 days after the order was placed.It's a shame 0 stars isn't an option. I have tried to contact them again, but not getting any response. They are lier. But they couldn't cancel it because of the small window to complete said cancellation....even though the item didn't "ship" (printed label) for another few days and STILL hasn't technically shipped. Sad to say something as big as YSL has let me down, part of my order was missing, i was told it was scanned in and they are going to investigate, i had to call 3 times and email 8 times to chase up what was going on.
I placed a large order on 24th July for £107 for items I needed and I should have received a free bag with samples which I did not get. Still processing, processing what? Avoid buying from this website.

There's been zero updates so far and no one from customer service has reached out to me despite their insistence that someone would within 3-5 business days after I asked for an escalation and then a cancellation once they made it clear it wouldn't ship for a while. At the end, I asked them for refund but they said the item should at first arrive then I can return it, so it means they don’t wanna give my money back. They promised to add that coupon to my order and refund me but it just never happen... Stay away from YSL beauty! Current coupons: 20: After finally reaching a representative she told me my order was cancelled because I had used two promo code 1.

After placing my order on May 8 I contacted their customer service department only to have to wait 3 hours on 5/17 for someone to answer. The only thing is they didn’t respond to one if my Customer service messages, other than that I’ll be loyal to them for years to come ! Do not buy anything from this online site.If you really want something just buy them at store.No product or update for over 2weeks. Many unsuspecting buyers see this as an additional authenticity feature, but the opposite is the case.

upload a selfie or turn on your camera, & experience ysl beauty wherever you are. Is much better getting from Sephora or Macy! This was ordered early May and it’s a headache to receive the order. When I ask to be colour match she took a set of brushes from a drawer in absolutely disgusting conditions,what for I ask her to please to make sure the brush she uses with me was clean, as I have very sensitive skin, very rude and aggressive she mentions that all the brushes were clean, when I can clearly see rest of makeup on them.I felt very intimidated by her behaviour, and how aggressive she was applying foundation on me. Normally you also have to pay for return shipping, but thankfully I had Shoprunner and got that for free. Terrible terrible service online, they sent the wrong product and have no returns procedure apart from asking the customer to return the wrong item as their own cost, no suggestion that they should provide the right item or acknowledge something that was completely their mistake.

Avoid buying from this website. Give me back my money if you’re unable to ship the order I’m so sick of this I can’t believe I still ordered after. YSL Beauty Reviews 4 • Average . The only thing is they didn’t respond to one if my Customer service messages, other than that I’ll be loyal to them for years to come !

You would be better of going to another retailer selling YSL. For being a first time buyer (10%) and 2. The site let me place the order without any trouble. Never again!
Write a review Write a review Reviews 4 Write a review. The price performance ratio of the color is very high, and the moisture is very good. After finally reaching a representative she told me my order was cancelled because I had used two promo code 1.

Bunch of liars and cheaters!

If I could I would rate them with minus 5 stars. I got one of their mascaras on my bday and they are awful.

?What a joke.!! Filter by: Filter by: Chloe Hilton 10 reviews. I was told that they don’t do samples but I should go to Frasers, Debenhams or a couple of other shops. It's now the fourth week and while I've received a tracking number (on 6/30), said number hasn't updated beyond "a label has been printed", late on 6/30. My replacement order was cancelled. Honestly appalled with their customer service.

1970 Nova For Sale Craigslist, Samantha Bricio Husband, Maria Bartiromo Salary, Dropping Things Fibromyalgia, Jess Brolin Today, 9mm Vs 40 Vs 10mm, Hot Peppers Club Kraków, Krista Tesreau Strauss, Desert Fury 2019, To Fly From Space Chronicles Comprehension Check Answer Key, Charles Drury Net Worth, Jon Steinberg Net Worth, Harpswell Cape Cod, Democrats Vs Republicans Essay, Molly And Mack Theme Song Lyrics, Baby Boy Names Meaning Gift Of Love, Ejigbo Lagos Postal Code, Argos Catalogue 2017 Pdf, The Law Of Definite Proportions Weegy, Is Justin H Min Korean, Craigslist Tucson Pets, Cva Accura V2 Lr Vs Remington 700, Does Zynex Medical Drug Test, Mission Eglise De Dieu En Haïti, I Am A Winner, Gerry Philbin Family, Radio Maurice Portail Orange, Gull With Black Spot Behind The Eye, Are Choanoflagellates Diploblastic, Outdaughtered Season 2 Episode 1, Lg Smart Thinq Server Failed To Connect, Fashionreps Trusted Sellers, Visa Hackerrank Questions Github, Yumna Zaidi Husband, Tarik Csgo Girlfriend, Dreamcast Dev Bios, H2so4 + 2h2o, Otis Thorpe Hand Size, Michael Tubbs Net Worth, Lg Cx Vs C9, Carrot Pulp Cake Vegan, Osf Employee Api, Darron Lee Mother, Halo 2 Mods, Train Crashing Games, Rx 5700 Xt Idle Temp, Billionaire's Intense Love Chapter 20, Ed Bailey Tombstone, Age Of Empires 3 Taunts, Blackmagic Studio Camera Zoom Control, Farmington Nh Tax Maps, Winnie Hollman Age,