Yamaha Motorcycle Wreckers Australia, Job Fairs Near Me, Marcovaldo At The Supermarket, How Much Does A Sheep Cost, Vizio 32 Inch Tv 1080p, Gucci Perfume Bloom, Sharing Medical Information With Family, Carbon Cub S+ Vs S2, How To Capitalize A Poem Title, Fish Pond Pump And Filter System, " />

300 win mag load data berger bullets

The 30 Caliber 215gr Hybrid bullet utilizes Berger’s industry-leading hybrid ogive, which blends tangent and secant designs to optimize efficiency, reduce wind-drift, and minimize sensitivity to seating depth. *Recommended Powder C Compressed Load 3 150-grain MPG / TAC-RRLP Sectional Density .226 Ballistic Coefficient .357 Poll: What Rifle Cartridge Do You Reload Most Often? I recently had the privilege to get my hands on some pre-release sample bullets for one of the exciting new bullets Berger is releasing: the Berger 30 Caliber 205 Grain Elite Hunter bullet, all-new for Spring 2020. 300 Winchester Magnum 215gr Hybrid Target. Select your cartridge type from the drop-down list. is a great cartridge for elk, moose and bear, but I was really interested in the lower end of the spectrum. So far I’m really liking these Berger 205 grain Elite Hunter Bullets- I’d love to try them out on some big game, too bad it’s not that season… If you’re looking for a great long-range hunting bullet for cartridges like 300 Win Mag, 300 Weatherby, 300 PRC, 300 Norma Mag or similar, these bullets are worth a look! Are these designed do hold together a little better? I was curious to run some ballistics calculations to see how this bullet will perform for long-range applications. 300 Winchester Magnum 185gr Classic Hunter. Here’s the data from those tests: The final lab test is length consistency- again using a digital caliper (1-2″ in this case) accurate to 0.0001″. Berger’s 300 Winchester Magnum 185 Grain Classic Hunter is a modern twist on a classic hunting round. 6.5 PRC 140-153 gr. Hi Gavin, I have been shooting and hunting with Berger 230 OTM out of my RBROS 30 Nosler @ 3030 FPS. GMX® 30-06 Springfield 125 gr. Here’s the data from the weight consistency testing: For diameter consistency, I use a digital micrometer accurate to 0.0001″, performing two readings for each bullet (with the bullet rotated 90° between the two readings). Don’t miss out on Ultimate Reloader updates, make sure you’re subscribed! The second day of shooting at the range was better, but still with some good strength mirage. Always cross-reference load data with manufacturer's published data. In this article I’ll share my experiences with this new bullet, and some laboratory data that I collected as well! Your email address will not be published. .300 Winchester Magnum (185 GR Berger Bullets Data) Warning! Required fields are marked *. WARNING - Approach maximum loads with caution. Jump to Latest Follow ... Just try different bullets/loads and see what works best for you and your needs. 6 mm Creedmoor 109gr Long Range Hybrid Target, 300 Norma Magnum 230gr Hybrid OTM Tactical. Elite Hunters are easy to load and shoot, and provide unmatched accuracy and performance. It is a great all-around cartridge made to be effective at distances out to 1,000 yards and further. Material connection (partnerships) information available at http://ultimatereloader.com/about/, Berger has been busy developing and releasing new bullets, continuing to innovate in popular long range categories. GMX® 300 PRC 178-250 gr. Winchester's factory load gives a 165 grain Fail Safe bullet a MV of 3120 fps and ME of 3567 ft. … Results for {phrase} ({results_count} of {results_count_total}), Displaying {results_count} results of {results_count_total}. More on that soon…. .embed-container { position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.25%; height: 0; overflow: hidden; max-width: 100%; height: auto; } .embed-container iframe, .embed-container object, .embed-container embed { position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; width: 100%; height: 100%; }. I was a fan of the partition and monolithic solids but I am looking for a better long range bullet for my Cooper in 6.5 Creedmoor. The magnum stopping power of this cartridge allows effective long range shots at the cost of slightly more recoil than non-magnum 30 caliber cartridges.

Yamaha Motorcycle Wreckers Australia, Job Fairs Near Me, Marcovaldo At The Supermarket, How Much Does A Sheep Cost, Vizio 32 Inch Tv 1080p, Gucci Perfume Bloom, Sharing Medical Information With Family, Carbon Cub S+ Vs S2, How To Capitalize A Poem Title, Fish Pond Pump And Filter System,